3 Days Serengeti Adventure Safari
Serengeti National Park which until recently was the largest national park in Tanzania is by no doubt a must see destination while on a safari in Tanzania or East Africa at large. No wonder Tanzania is referred to as the land of the Serengeti, Kilimanjaro, and Zanzibar.
Serengeti National Park and Serengeti Ecosystem at large is the epitome of the famous Great Wildebeests Migration due to the fact that this wonderful phenomenon begins. Serengeti National Park can be accessed by road from Arusha or by air then game drives done in 4x4 Safari jeeps. Serengeti can be accessed from Zanzibar also by air and also from Mwanza by road and no matter where the safari starts we are sure to give you the best experience of the wildlife safari in the Serengeti.
With a short time to spend in Tanzania we have due to Budget constraints or because of time availability we have come up with a 3 days Serengeti Safari that can be taken from Arusha or Zanzibar or even Dar es Salaam.
Serengeti National Park
Day By Day Itinerary
Arusha – Serengeti National park
This first day of your safari you will leave Arusha in the morning and drive by road across the Masai steppe into the Great Rift valley and up again the escarpments of the Rift valley along a good tarmac road to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area’s main gate of Loduare where you will stop and register to transit the area. After registration we will cross the Ngorongoro conservation Area and enter the Serengeti via the Naabi Hill Gate where we will have a short stop for registration and most probably lunch at the gate then continue with game drives for the rest of the afternoon. After an afternoon of game drives spotting the big cats, zebras, giraffes, topis, impalas, grants and Thompson gazelles and lots of other animals we check in at a lodge or tented Camp for dinner and overnight. Overnight at Serengeti Heritage Camp. Lunch box and Dinner is included.
Full Day at Serengeti National park
A full day is spent inside the endless plains of the Serengeti National Park, and on this day you can take an early morning breakfast before breakfast if you wish. The morning and afternoon is then spent doing game drives and depending on the month of travel you may see the Great wildebeests migration herds , as well as the other resident animals and birds species. Serengeti is home to the Big Five with the recent introduction of the black rhinos. Other animals include hyenas, jackals, hartebeests, elephants, zebras, mongoose, and many more. Bird life is also in plenty in the Serengeti National Park. Apart from game drives other activities in the Serengeti include Hot air Balloon Safaris that can be taken early in the morning as at extra cost. Later in the afternoon we check in back at Serengeti Heritage Camp for dinner and overnight. All meals included.
Serengeti National park – Arusha
After breakfast at your lodge or Camp we will check out and start on our way back with game drives en route as we head back to Naabi Hill Gate where we exit the Serengeti National Park again. We will cross the Ngorongoro Conservation Area once again arriving at Arusha in the late afternoon.
- This safari can be taken by air and can be done staying at Luxury, Mid range or Budget lodges or tented camps or as basic camping safari.
- The Serengeti Tour is a private Safari and Price is on request.
- The Serengeti Safari price depends on the number of persons taking the tour with you, the accommodations used and the season of travel.
- All Park entrance fees to Ngorongoro Conservation Area and ndutu area
- Transport in custom safari built four wheels Nissan patrol with roof hatches / pop-up roof
- English speaking driver/guide, conversant with all requirements necessary for photographers
- Unlimited game drives as per the itinerary
- Picnic lunche, to the crater floor
- All airport transfers on arrival / departure
- Mineral water during game drives
- Tanzania Visa:
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
This itinerary is the best for all seasons